NO COST WAYS TO GENERATE FUNDS FOR CATALYST
Catalyst relies on its support network of parents, students and former students, our Board of Directors, educators and community members to help keep Catalyst vibrant and fiscally sound. We're also thankful for the help of the editors from Top-Papers.com. We ask for monetary donations just once per year, in connection with Colorado Gives Day. Throughout the rest of the year, there are a number of ways our supporters can help generate funds for Catalyst that take just a few minutes and do not cost one penny out of pocket.
Sign up for Smile.Amazon.com
Very simply, when you buy anything through smile.amazon.com and designate Catalyst as your charity, Amazon makes a donation to us. It costs you nothing to do this, as the funds Amazon donates to us are a percentage of what you purchase – you are not charged anything extra. The website functions exactly the same as amazon.com.
Here’s how to sign up: click the banner:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in using your Amazon password
3. Smile.amazon will ask you which charity you want to support. Choose Catalyst High School.
4. The smile.amazon site will remember that you want Amazon to donate to Catalyst every time buy something on smile.amazon.
5. REMEMBER to sign into Amazon through smile.amazon.com every time you shop. You might want to bookmark Smile.Amazon.com as a “favorite” site.
6. Everything else is the same on smile.amazon.com. Your shopping cart, wish list, and other account settings are also the same.
Almost everyone shops on Amazon, and Smile.Amazon.com is a painless way to generate funds for Catalyst without spending an extra penny.
Please sign up today, and ask your family and friends to do the same.
Feel free to contact viagra en ligne canada original viagra billig if you have any questions.
Participate in Safeway Community Giving Card or King Soopers Neighborhood Reward Grocery Card programs
1. Get a card for either store from Meredith Preston, our Outreach Director. The King Soopers card is pre-loaded with $5.00; the Safeway card is pre-loaded with $10.00.
2. The card functions like a debit card when you buy groceries. Simply load an amount of money up to $500 on the card when you go the store (have the cashier do this BEFORE you start to check out.) Swipe the card when it is time to pay, and that amount will be deducted from your card.
4. Both King Soopers and Safeway give us 5% of every dollar that is loaded onto a Catalyst King Soopers or Safeway card. Get these cards from Meredith (not from the store), as she has cards that have been programmed for Catalyst.
5. You can use the card to buy groceries as well as gas at participating gas stations. There is a King Soopers grocery store/gas station combo near Catalyst at 1375 E. South Boulder Road.
6. REMEMBER to re-load the card when it is running low. You can use the same card over and over again, as long as you remember to re-load it. The balance remaining on the card is automatically printed on your receipt every time you shop or buy gas with it.
A million thank yous for your continued willingness to support Catalyst!